Τρίτη 25 Δεκεμβρίου 2007

Christmas love story - Χριστουγεννιάτικη ιστορία αγάπης

A straight Christmas history, that him I recorded with my machine. The two cats are pair, very tender, white-dark (Marina) in kitten, the Tenoro him are careful also him protect too much. The moments are with the line that I mention. Enjoy the tenderness in all her greatness.
CHRIST WAS GIVEN BIRTH - YOU CELEBRATE -
Μια πραγματική Χριστουγεννιάτικη ιστορία, που την κατέγραψα με την μηχανή μου. Οι δυο γάτες είναι ζευγάρι, πολύ τρυφερό, η σκουρόλευκη(Μαρίνα) είναι έγκυος, ο Τενόρο την προσέχει και την προστατεύει πάρα πολύ. Οι στιγμές είναι με την σειρά που παραθέτω. Απολαύστε την τρυφερότητα σε όλο το μεγαλείο της.
ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ ΓΕΝΝΗΘΗΚΕ – ΓΙΟΡΤΑΣΕΤΕ
4. Kiss - Το φιλί
3. Touch - Το άγγιγμα
2.Mincingly - Το νάζι
1. Sharp rebuke - Η κατσάδα

8 σχόλια:

Lori είπε...

Hi Kostas, thanks for visiting my blog. I love the photos of these cats. They are so sweet. Merry Christmas to you!!

KOSTAS είπε...

Lori
CHRIST WAS GIVEN BIRTH - YOU CELEBRATE

Oswegan είπε...

Merry Christmas!

~Oswegan

Kerri Farley είπε...

Hi Kostas! I wanted to let you know that I really appreciated the comments on my "Can you See it" post about the tree.....I was VERY HAPPY to learn all of that info about the tree :)

I also wanted to wish you a Very Merry Christmas! I hope we can continue blogging in the New Year.

And these shots of the kitties are SOOOOOOO CUTE!

Gudl είπε...

Yes, Kostas, Christ was given birth.
Jesus is the reason for the season!!
Merry Christmas to you and your family and cats ;-)
(very nice photos.... I love cats)

imac είπε...

Love the photos of the cats, and you have a great set of posts too.

Thankyou for visiting my lil ol blog and your comments.

quintarantino είπε...

Great photos, Kostas. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

Kostas είπε...

I thank all that you wrote in post, and you I wish Happy New Year -2008-